[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Special Community Leaders CAll - 6 October - Shared Materials

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Thu Oct 8 10:43:34 UTC 2015

From wikipedia
> The Chimera (/kɨˈmɪərə/ or /kaɪˈmɪərə/, also Chimaera (Chimæra); Greek: Χίμαιρα, Chímaira) was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra.
> The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or dazzling.

Paul,

You give us more credit than we deserve.  I dearly wish we had the powers to create something as powerful and exciting as a chimera.

You may not like the Board’s proposal and you disagree with it, but please keep the dialog on a constructive plane.  We’re all trying to solve the same problem.

Thanks,

Steve