[CCWG-ACCT] Update from Brussels

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Oct 8 14:39:08 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Along with some European members and participants of our group, I am
attending the CENTR meeting in Brussels. This morning was a joint
session with the European High Level Internet Governance group (made of
european GAC representives), and it discussed the IANA Stewardship
transition.

The outcome of this meeting is summarized in the statement that is now
online :
https://t.co/EuolALNkgV

You can also find my update regarding our work on our wiki (feel free to
re-use) :
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CENTR+Accountability+Update

As part of the discussion, I have noted a suggestion by Roelof that we
prepare a short, understandable paper to summarize the state of play,
and what remains to be done.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL