[CCWG-ACCT] Update from Brussels

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Oct 9 14:54:51 UTC 2015

Thank you for pointing out a "difficult truth" in this situation: the inherent conflict of interest of a board trying to stop the community from creating checks on the board's power, including using the position of board and all of the organization's resources to try to stop the creation of those checks.  This conflict of interest cannot be ignored in our analysis and final decision making about the proposal.

Robin