[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Agenda - WP1 mtg - 9 Oct 2015 at 1730-1930 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:55:11 UTC 2015

Then we can change the Bylaws providing the chance to other community to also participate in election of any member of the Board.
Board is a group of persons and individuals collectively taking actions as they are required to protect the  public interest and not the interest if any  particular group composing the large / global community
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone