[CCWG-ACCT] Update from Brussels

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:12:56 UTC 2015

Dear Malcolm
Thank you very muc.
You have described  indeed. the very difficulty that we all have before us.
Every one of us doing her or his  utmost effort to the best of her or his
knowledge. All these efforts are higly appreciated .
Logic language is differnt from criticising language . We are need to be
objectives. We should continuje to put hands in hand and defend the
interest of the community by which we are tasked to prepare the mechanism
that works and implementable and receives the consensus of everybody
including the Board.
We should not consider the board as a confronting entity we should
understand their problems and difficulties and they should iuunderstands
our dutuies, tanks and mandate
We must work together but not against each other
Robin has been a valuable assest of the community and contuned to be so.
She has considerably contributed to the process and every one of us
acjknowledge that .
She is a comptent, knowlegeableand respectful lady
We certainly will be benefitted of her positive and constructive advice
Regards
Kavouss