[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Oct 10 02:10:23 UTC 2015

I note back in February we did state:

" ICANN is expecting to receive both proposals at roughly the same time."

I would assume it is still preferable if the two proposals are submitted together.     I know we are all still hoping to complete the CCWG work soon.   I guess if after Dublin it is clear that the work will take longer,  than we could certainly issue an updated statement on timing.

My assumption is that the community generally would prefer that both proposals be submitted to NTIA together rather than sending one this year, and another some months later?

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin