[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sat Oct 10 03:03:16 UTC 2015

‎Hasn't NTIA stated that it will only accept a complete 2-part package? That's my understanding.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW. Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/Cell
Twitter: @VLawDC

"Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey