[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 10:15:44 UTC 2015

An indirect insult sounds like, "Don't feed a troll", a direct insult sounds like, "Don't feed the troll", which is what was said.  If there are two people standing at a table,and there is an orange on the table, and one person says to the other, "Don't eat a peach", that is an incorrect, indirect reference to the orange on the table, but if the person says, "Don't eat the peach", that is an incorrect, direct reference to the orange on the table.  I am the orange on the table in that analogy, and I was incorrectly, directly referenced as a peach by someone who had nothing to do with the conversation.

Ron