[CCWG-ACCT] Comparison of independent review processes

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Sat Oct 10 12:13:51 UTC 2015

Yes

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

________________________________
From: Mathieu Weill
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 03:57:11 AM
To: Gregory, Holly
Cc: León Felipe Sánchez Ambía; Izumi Okutani; Samantha Eisner; ICANN-Adler; Thomas Rickert; accountability-cross-community at icann.org; ACCT-Staff; Sidley ICANN CCWG
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Comparison of independent review processes

Hi Holly,

I believe this is just a follow up isn't it ? My understanding was that Izumi's question was already addressed in the various memos ?

Mathieu Weill
Depuis mon mobile, désolé pour le style

Le 10 oct. 2015 à 01:19, Gregory, Holly <holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>> a écrit :

We will add it to the certified list of questions.

Sent with Good (www.good.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.good.com&d=CwMGaQ&c=Od00qP2XTg0tXf_H69-T2w&r=1-1w8mU_eFprE2Nn9QnYf01XIV88MOwkXwHYEbF2Y_8&m=Y3W1B8IcX1SY0EOvKJdcFN81Ji-urGH7SNUOHTAyVts&s=6vZR1ODKp5Az1MIxh5Ax1DFCnSjTjWgkVSMdUJidg_E&e=>)