[CCWG-ACCT] Where do we stand? (Was Re: Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin)

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Sat Oct 10 19:29:51 UTC 2015

^ +1
Thanks for the question, Seun. This would be very helpful in preparation
for Dublin, and for an informed discussion there.

Warm regards,
Aarti

On 11 October 2015 at 00:23, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Co-Chairs,
>
> FWIW, I think at this point, it will be good to have an understanding of
> where we are heading from the Co-Chairs. In some discussions it seem we
> have understood and agreed that a model that implies a structural change is
> impractical during this transition phase hence the suggestion made by Steve.
>
> Yet in other discussions it seem we are going ahead with the structural
> change model irrespective of the concerns raised from parts of the
> community and board.
>
> In other to prepare towards Dublin and contribute in a meaningful way, I
> think a summary of where we are presently and what is expected to be
> achieved in Dublin will be helpful. I apologise if this has already been
> shared, and in that case a pointer will be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
> Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
> On 10 Oct 2015 19:37, "Stephen Deerhake" <sdeerhake at nic.as> wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> Perhaps the Board chair is articulating a minority viewpoint?  Afterall,
>> the
>> Board will have to vote on the matter of sending/not sending the output of
>> the CCWG on to NTIA.
>>
>> Stephen Deerhake

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Cell: (+91) 965-464-6846 | Fax: (+91)
11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org . www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/>
. www.nludelhi.ac.in | Twitter: @ccgdelhi <https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi> .
@aartibhavana  <https://twitter.com/aartibhavana>