[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline scenarios - initial draft for comments

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:17:28 UTC 2015

I agree with the proposed structure of the Report. And fully agree with caution/ warning that we should not rush for the preparation of the draft.
Elements that are carefully prepared and fully examined nay be submitted and those yet to be   submitted will carefully be prepared , examined and submitted once completed. NO rush
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone