[CCWG-ACCT] A plea for time

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:53:18 UTC 2015

Hi Avri,

I was waiting for someone to highlight how that plays in the SM so one
could perhaps identity the differences (if any). Based on your response, it
therefore seem that in both cases the court will rule in favour of the
group with fiduciary duty (which is the board in both cases).

Thanks

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.