[CCWG-ACCT] Attention: Bounce Message

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Oct 12 04:36:04 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We are not sure what exactly has happened, but many of you received notices
that your mailing list subscription was disabled due to excessive bounces.
The email¹s subject line looked like "confirm
1838070deaccaa120cde1c6801fcd58cd324e54f².

We have reported the issue to our IT team and will get back to you shortly
with the remedy. In the meantime, we will add all of you back to the list
(we were notified automatically of the disabled accounts, so you should not
need to email us).

Thank you,
Staff team