[CCWG-ACCT] Where do we stand?

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 18:47:11 UTC 2015

"E. What would the community take as evidence in the short term that the Board is acting in good faith?  I'm concerned by what appears to be Board bashing on the list, wherein many things that any of us say or do are interpreted negatively and perhaps conspiratorially.  I realize that the great majority of people involved int he CCSG process do not have such attitudes, but predictably it only takes a very few individuals to sour and confuse a discussion and lessen its utility."

In my opinion, an agreement to the development of an external whistleblower process to protect the post-tranaition process from bad actor government and corporate agents' influence.  No reason to waste time on anything before knowing the post-transition process won't be a facade of multistakeholder democracy. The moment the public finds out from "wikileaks" etc, that nefarious activity occurred the internet will become a 100% circus show, and that means conhressional hearings.

Ron