[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #59

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 20:18:02 UTC 2015

Hi Leon,

Thanks for your quick response with an update re the call tomorrow.

Mathieu, Thomas and your contributions in driving this effort  have been huge. Much appreciated. I am sure many on the list agree.

I really hope that “we” all can pull together on this in Dublin.

This Board versus Community attitude is doing nobody any good, that’s if we are going to deliver this transition proposal on time.

I agree with George. There needs to be the right balance of power and authority, so that there is NEVER the remotest chance of the replacement of the entire Board. IMO, that would spell the end of ICANN, a not for profit Californian corporation.

Regards,

Phil