[CCWG-ACCT] Need for clarity on enforcement mechanisms for Dublin

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Oct 13 01:18:07 UTC 2015

Nigel

Help us who weren't there read between the lines -- is this the HLIG saying that the CCWG-A proposal is more to be respected than the Boards MEM revision.  That is how I read it, which would be powerful, but I don't want to overstate it if that is an inaccurate interpretation

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660