[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:29:49 UTC 2015

Lurking behind all this (in my mind) is Larry Strickling apparently saying
that he does not want to receive a proposal that does not have the support
of the Board.

That would make any proposal sent with a lack of support from the Board a
non-starter.

I could be misremembering, but I don't think I'm far off.