[CCWG-ACCT] Dublin schedule changes and work plan

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Tue Oct 13 10:08:46 UTC 2015

Seun

Are you being serious?

I have ccNSO Council pre-meetings on Sunday, TechDay Monday, and the
whole two days of ccNSO on Tuesday and Wednesday, culminating in the
Council meeting.

I am told that some anonumous "leaders" have -- at the very last minute
- made such major changes as to make my further participation almost
impossible (since I would be so behind the curve after missing four days
worth of "work".).

The "getting on a plane" comment is simple -- people are now starting to
be in transit for ICANN. Travel arrangements have already been made and
may be unchangeable for some.

This is downright disrespectful.