[CCWG-ACCT] Dublin schedule changes and work plan

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:30:06 UTC 2015

Hi Nigel,

Wasn't your ccNSO leader present at the meeting?(besides the screen shoot
recognized those conflict and indicated some alternatives), its not right
to say "anonymous leaders" because the NCUC leadership for instance have
updated their community on the events so if you have not been briefed at
the ccNSO level then you should rather ping your leadership and not cry
foul of the entire process. As I already said...now that the consultation
has happened its left to this group to decide whether they don't want it or
not. If its not workable because most people will be leaving before Friday
the 23rd then that may make a valid reason to reconsider (especially if
those that will be absent have key roles to play).

I will not comment on your last statement because I think I have addressed
you respectfully as I still believe you deserve it (not everyone within
this CCWG earns that by the way, I know ....doesn't).

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!