[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: USG Transition project - Independent Legal advice costs - Summary

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Oct 13 12:16:21 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As requested by many in the list, I am forwarding the latest information on legal costs that we received just earlier today. As Xavier Calvez points in his e-mail, information is intended to be updated quarterly.

We note that there is still more information to be received (overall costs as requested on meetings, travel, staff, etc.) and we will be requesting this information and come back to you as soon as we get it back.

Best regards,

León