[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:40:55 UTC 2015

Malcolm.

Believe me, I do not draw any inference of a practical necessity to simply
accept what the Board tells us.  I just wanted to clarify the various
concepts in play as we discuss the Board's obligation to pass on our
proposal vs. the Board's potential decision not to support it.  I agree
with your overall view of where this concept fits into the matrix.

Greg