[CCWG-ACCT] Expenses

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:11:00 UTC 2015

Greg,

I did not call the Co-Chairs financial managers, before commencement of
this process there was a budget allocated and I expected that the Co-Chairs
will be occasionally updated on status of that budget which i expect will
be one of the factor that determines whether we are still within scope
financially and to what extent we can extend this process. If Co-Chairs
don't get such updates from staff then I guess that should be fixed.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!