[CCWG-ACCT] Expenses

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:09:50 UTC 2015

There was no specific budget allocated to this process, as far as I know.

Again, I don't know of any basis for the expectations you have.

That said, I have encouraged and supported having the co-chairs get the
detailed legal bills on a timely basis, so they can manage the lawyers (and
not just with regard to spend).