[CCWG-ACCT] Need for clarity on enforcement mechanisms for Dublin

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 16:26:12 UTC 2015

This is a general question to the group, in your view, what percentage of responses to this email list contain new ideas for real progress and what percentage of responses are clarifications and confusion on what ICANN's situation currently is?  Is it that we are so far along in the process that the only thing to do is wait on the ideas already proposed?  I expected people on the list to be saying, "lets try it this way" or "what about this idea", I haven't seen that said once.

Ron