[CCWG-ACCT] Need for clarity on enforcement mechanisms for Dublin

Tue Oct 13 22:40:32 UTC 2015

I'm not talking about how people react, i'm asking if the new idea phase is over already.  By "working group" I thought people would be actively working out the details, proposing ideas, not just me, and not endlessly reclarifying "what the board thinks, said, knows, wonders, will do", all speculation, so far the only thing i've seen major consenseus on is the chronolgy calendar blog post.  The timeline of events has been agreed upon in weeks of emails.

Ron