[CCWG-ACCT] [Cctldworld] Dublin schedule changes and work plan

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Wed Oct 14 09:43:08 UTC 2015

Byron,

there is nothing wrong with the meetings team and doing their best to make additional opportunities available for the community to engage on the transition.

What needs to be questioned, however, are the motives of the CCWG Co-Chair(s) for (ab)using the above, entirely separate matter, to spring more (internal) CCWG meetings on the CCWG members (and CCWG participants) which then, predictably, clash with other activities.

They do stuff like this all the time.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini