[CCWG-ACCT] [SOI update] Full disclosure on the way to Dublin

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Wed Oct 14 15:03:49 UTC 2015

Well done Mathieu (and Lise)  ... congratulations.

In America we have a tradition that when someone wins an award like this the
need to buy a round of drinks for everyone who "contributed" ... I suggest a
Dublin pub on Saturday night :-).  Wish I could be there to collect

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660