[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting location

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Oct 15 22:58:48 UTC 2015

Dear all,

For those who are attending in person, the CCWG meeting will take place in
Liffey Hall on the 1st floor on the convention center. I sent information
about the shuttles to/from the hotel in a prior email
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2015-October/0
06773.html> .

For those attending remotely, please join us via the virtual meeting room
at: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dub54-liffeyhall2/

As a reminder, all ICANN meetings (including the chat rooms and mailing
lists) follow ICANN¹s Expected Standards of Behavior. For reference these
are located here:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2012-05-15-en. In
the words of the ICANN Ombudsman from a note he sent to this list on 22
June: "May I implore participants to continue to note the ICANN policy on
polite discourse. It is important to have a strong and vigorous debate but
we don't need to make personal attacks on each other. A polite note of
disagreement should be sufficient, and has been frequently used. But if we
start to attack individuals on list, this will distract us from the real
tasks.²

Looking forward to seeing you in 8 hours,
Grace