[CCWG-ACCT] UPDATED: FW: Meeting location

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Fri Oct 16 07:13:36 UTC 2015

UPDATED ADOBE CONNECT LINK:  https://meet16733133.adobeconnect.com/dub54-liffeyhall2

From: accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Grace Abuhamad
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:59 PM
To: Accountability Cross Community <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] Meeting location

Dear all,

For those who are attending in person, the CCWG meeting will take place in Liffey Hall on the 1st
floor on the convention center. I sent information about the shuttles to/from the hotel in a prior
email <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2015-October/006773.html> .

For those attending remotely, please join us via the virtual meeting room at:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dub54-liffeyhall2/

As a reminder, all ICANN meetings (including the chat rooms and mailing lists) follow ICANN's
Expected Standards of Behavior. For reference these are located here:
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2012-05-15-en>
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2012-05-15-en. In the words of the ICANN
Ombudsman from a note he sent to this list on 22 June: "May I implore participants to continue to
note the ICANN policy on polite discourse. It is important to have a strong and vigorous debate but
we don't need to make personal attacks on each other. A polite note of disagreement should be
sufficient, and has been frequently used. But if we start to attack individuals on list, this will
distract us from the real tasks."

Looking forward to seeing you in 8 hours,

Grace