[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting location

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri Oct 16 07:46:00 UTC 2015

Dear mr. Baloney,

I, probably like quite a few others on this list, fail to see the link between your message below and the subject of this thread (“Meeting location”).
During our last CCWG call, I commented on the number of emails we all have to deal with and the fact that practically in every mail thread of this group, there’s growing divergence between the title of the thread and the content of submissions of some as the discussion proceeds.
A factor that makes it very difficult for the reader to just read those emails that are worth the time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would stick to the good practice of ensuring that the content of your message is aligned with subject specified in the header.

Best,

Roelof Meijer