[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting location

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 17:15:26 UTC 2015

Again, I would like the community and the Ombudsman to make note of that Direct and viscious insult calling me Mr. "Baloney".  The name-calling on this mailing list appears to be part of the ccwg culture, sadly.  I can understand why people would be hesitant to submit new ideas or comments to this email list, but insults should not deter the good work being accomplished by ccwg-accountability.

"I, probably like quite a few others on this list, fail to see the link between your message below and the subject of this thread (“Meeting location”).

The message reference the Ombudsman's comment about polite discourse, not sure how you missed that part of the email, regardless of the "subject" of the email, most people respond to the "contents" of an email.

"During our last CCWG call, I commented on the number of emails we all have to deal with and the fact that practically in every mail thread of this group, there’s growing divergence between the title of the thread and the content of submissions of some as the discussion proceeds."

Again, the subject of an email is less relevant than the contents of an email.

"A factor that makes it very difficult for the reader to just read those emails that are worth the time."

We all have a certain level of dedication to the imoortant work of ccwg-accountability.  If you can't read all the emails, may I suggest receiving the "digest" of emails?  Not sure how to solve your issue of not being to read each and every email in full.  There are classes on time-management, but that is your call, obviously.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you would stick to the good practice of ensuring that the content of your message is aligned with subject specified in the header."

That is not a "practice" good or bad, that I have ever heard of so my answer is no unless you can provide  a source proving the existence of such a practice, thanks.

Ron