[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Fri Oct 16 17:25:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Bruce.  So it would appear that it is 8only at that point where a more formal dialogue would ensue as set forth in The Charter?  In other words, when the CCWG- ACCT delivers its next report, the Board will vote and if there is a 2/3 vote against, then a formal dialogue commences.  I ask only because some may think that dialogue is happening now.  Some dialogue is happening now but it is not the formal dialogue contemplated  by the Charter.

Is that your understanding?  Anne

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet