[CCWG-ACCT] Spam and Identity

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 19:11:52 UTC 2015

If you can kindly direct me towards "yahoo's required tests for authentication" I will more than gladly take those tests, Please advise.

Or is the actual story that my email was marked as spam because you marked it as spam, and then forgot that you did so, then you "received a notification" about it.  And then for some reason you link to my SOI to "prove" something maybe, not sure.  One has to question the amount of effort and thought that has gone into publicly insulting and insinuating about someone who is even slightly critical of the transition process, or whatever the reasoning is, still yet to be expained, and after this much time I doubt an explanation will be provided.

If this is any indication of how the multistakeholder process functions, well, maybe I was led to believe we would be spending our effort on ideas and consensus, not insults and insinuations.  How do I log into my email account if it isn't authenticated, magic?  Again, no explanation required here, and I ask the Ombudsman and Grace to review Paul's email.

Ron