[CCWG-ACCT] Spam and Identity

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 19:32:52 UTC 2015

"Sorry Mr. Baione but I don’t know Yahoo’s protocols."

If you don't know anything about Yahoo's protocols, which often glitch, why didn't you say so in your email, Paul?  Instead your email made a "statement of fact" which, without that context, may lead others to believe and form negative opinions of me without that important context.

"As for your SOI – I went to it when you were marked as spam to see who you were and why you were interested in the process.  I still don’t know."

Please direct me to the ICANN protocol which states someone must prove to you or anyone else why they are intersted in ICANN?  Further, I provided an introductory email to each and every email list I have signed up for in the past few weeks detailing my interest.  My primary interest in the internet is working to improve internet expansion and literacy rates in Central America, and being involved in ICANN seemed like a great way to learn and participate in that future goal.  Why I have to explain myself to you though, is a mystery.

"I made two true statements of fact and you react by complaining.  That’s another true statement of fact."

Again, I ask that any future "statements of fact" directed towards or about myself include relevant information such as, "I don't know Yahoo's protocols".

Ron