[CCWG-ACCT] Outline of Oct 17 session - break outs

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Oct 16 23:02:25 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Our next session will start at 8.30 on Oct 17, in the same room where we
were today.

There will be four breakout groups taking place in parallel in the room,
facilitated by XPLANE :

    Group 1: decision-making (led by Steve DelBianco)
    Group 2: enforcement model (led by Jordan Carter)
    Group 3: removal of individual Board directors (Mike Chartier)
    Group 4: budget & strategic plans (Jonathan Zuck)

Remote participants will form a fifth group that will also work on
budget & strategic plans (led by Grace Abuhamad).

The terms of reference for each group are in the attached document.

We look forward to your constructive contributions to this crucial
exercice tomorrow.

Best regards,
Thomas, Leon & Mathieu