[CCWG-ACCT] Outline of Oct 17 session - break outs

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Oct 17 09:18:16 UTC 2015

For the record,

I formally object against springing session on the CCWG Accountability on short notice, with the obvious effect of reducing participation.

I do however not mind if the results of the break out deliberations will be discussed on the scheduled F2F on Thursday (as the first reading), and THEREAFTER a second time on a scheduled call after being sent to the lists by Monday morning, so there is time to review them.

In any other case, please note for the record my "wildcard objection", in other words, every time a question is called (decision, consensus call, "temperature" in the room, and the like) In my absence, please note it so that there is no Broad Consensus as defined in the Charter.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini