[CCWG-ACCT] Summary words from engagement meeting

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sat Oct 17 14:53:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Jordan … I guess that begs the question then – in what forum would differences in transparency between the two models be in scope?  Has it been considered at all?  If not, I think we’ve missed an important issue.  If it has … well, guide me Obi-Wan

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650