[CCWG-ACCT] Notes from Saturday breakout session on Community Decision Making

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sun Oct 18 10:55:34 UTC 2015

Just wanted to circulate my notes from the Saturday morning breakout session on Community Decision-Making to exercise any of the new community powers.  The attached document shows the table we presented, along with notes about the table.

Members of the breakout — please reply quickly with corrections to my draft.  I attached a photo of the easel board, too.

CCWG members who worked on the Community Forum idea — please share your thoughts on that critical element of the process.

All CCWG members — please reply with your thoughts on improving this proposal.

This clearly needs further discussion and development, and I leave it to co-chairs to decide when and how to convene that discussion.

—
Steve DelBianco
Executive Director
NetChoice