[CCWG-ACCT] ALAC Statement on proposed accountability models

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sun Oct 18 14:35:39 UTC 2015

Hi Alan much thanks for this statement its appreciated.
Can I ask for you to clarify the below statement, is the ALAC stating that in order for the ALAC to change its position it has set out an internal requirement that a supermajority of the board must express their support for membership or is this referring to the board vote which requires a supermajority of board members to vote against the proposal as being not in the global public interest?

-James Gannon

On 18/10/2015, 2:42 p.m., "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote: