[CCWG-ACCT] ALAC Statement on proposed accountability models

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:23:09 UTC 2015

>From the above statement, it is apparent that Alan has made this statement
under the fear that the transition will fail if the board does not accept
the CCWG proposal citing fiduciary responsibility. Please let me assure you
this kind of fear mongering is a tactical technique used by Alan that has
demonstrated much success earlier as well. In the CWG-Stewardship, he
similarly fear mongered that the transition will fail because NTIA would
reject the Contract Co model. That time too everybody else blinked.

I really hope the community doesn't blink this time.