[CCWG-ACCT] ALAC Statement on proposed accountability models

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:53:02 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Guru Acharya <gurcharya at gmail.com> wrote:

>  In the CWG-Stewardship, he similarly fear mongered that the transition
> will fail because NTIA would reject the Contract Co model. That time too
> everybody else blinked.

Interesting you think the proposal that came out of CWG-Stewardship was as
a result of formal intervention from Alan (ALAC), well if thats is at all
valid, I guess maybe ALAC deserves accolades then. ;-). We may want to face
reality or just continue in fantasy as we all got to that stage within the
CWG where it was realistically agreed upon that Contract-Co was at best
close to fantasy and then we worked to develop a compromise solution which
by the way was not entirely the preferred solution of ALAC.

> I really hope the community doesn't blink this time.

Hopefully we will learn from CWG and maximize the CCWG time as much as
possible going forward.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!