[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting with the Icann Board

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Sun Oct 18 21:59:19 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

For your information, the co chairs have been invited (on very short
notice) during the afternoon to a meeting with the Icann Board and our
Advisors.

During this meeting, we have briefed the Board about the progress made
during our sessions on Friday and Saturday and informed them of the work
plan for the week, as we had previsouly done with the GAC.

We understand that Bruce Tonkin, in his Liaison capacity, will be in a
position to provide an update of the Board's views on Monday during our
session.

I can convey to all of you the very appreciative comments we have
received about the quality of the CCWG work, both from Board members and
from our Advisors (Ira, Jan and Valerie were attending).

Best,
Mathieu