[CCWG-ACCT] Expenses

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:51:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There was no specific budget allocated to this process, as far as I know.

Hopefully the recently shared url clears your claim above Greg:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/iana-stewardship-project-costs-2015-10-16-en

Cost summary:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/iana-stewardship-costs-summary-fy15-16oct15-en.pdf

That said, it is my hope that we are paying close attention to the Legal
costs that seem to be growing significantly. There absolute need to engage
the external council more directly with more certainty/specificity in our
requirements. Maybe we should also be sure to check whether external
council are really maximizing the working hours in presenting what we
really require/requested and not what will make us have to spend more
working legal hours.

Again i like to formerly put on the table that the huge legal cost this
process is incurring is unwarranted considering the advices has necessarily
helped us in achieving consensus on various issues.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!