[CCWG-ACCT] Expenses

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Oct 19 10:24:41 UTC 2015

+1 James.

There are very legitimate reasons the CCWG's legal costs are what they are. They are not self-inflicted. Let's keep our eye on the ball.

Regards,
Keith

On Oct 19, 2015, at 11:15 AM, James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net<mailto:james at cyberinvasion.net>> wrote:

Speaking in my personal capacity I find some of the accusations underlying this comment to be way off base.
Our counsel are working hard, they are working efficiently they are working to try an assist us however they can. Please lets not devolve their work to how many memos per week we are receiving or hours are being worked.

As someone who has had the experience of engaging external counsel in my day job, its not cheap if you want good counsel. If we really feel that we don’t need the best legal expertise available to us in order to assist us in this journey then I would suggest we need to do some soul searching.

Can we please end the unneeded discussion on this and get back to the work that we have to do before Dublin ends. Im getting tired of it being brought up over and over again.

-James