[CCWG-ACCT] Individual board member removal - comments/questions

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:51:42 UTC 2015

Hello Co-Chairs,

Based on your request, below are the comments/questions I intend to make
earlier during the engagement session.

- Considering that some SO/AC are technically designators at the moment
confirms that we currently run multiple designator. Will the individual
board removal process be largely dependent on whether the CCWG decide
towards multiple or sole designator model?

- Can I assume the non-voting members are excluded from this?

- I think CCWG should be considering how the  different(imbalance) removal
process could impact on how ICANN board behaves.

Cheers!
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.