[CCWG-ACCT] Decision making versus comply with the law

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Oct 20 05:31:51 UTC 2015

I see that the separation process ties this decision to a policy-making process but it is very unclear how that fits in to the exercise of fiduciary duty in the decision.  In addition, very unclear where GAC public policy advice would come in to the PTI separation decision.

Mind-boggling...

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet