[CCWG-ACCT] Draft Table to compare Sole Des and Sole Mem

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue Oct 20 14:06:42 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan,

Great that you had a go at that and I realize all too well that it is much easier to comment on work done than to actually do the work.

That said, may I suggest you rethink some of the descriptions for the colors. As an example: for green you write “more preferred” and the Sole MM gets a green for “all [powers] directly enforceable”. I think our discussions show (most recently yesterday afternoon) that not everyone agrees that having all powers directly legally enforceable is the "more preferred" option.

A solution can be to “objectify” the description: green just becomes “maximum direct enforceability”, orange becomes “less direct enforceability"

Cheers,

Roelof