[CCWG-ACCT] Draft Table to compare Sole Des and Sole Mem

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 21:49:12 UTC 2015

After looking at the sole member and sole designator models, in contrast to the board's proposal which is inadequate in my opinion, I will vote for the sole member model because it includes:

"•  Sole Member has statutory standing under California corporate law to enforce this right; direct enforceability by Sole Member.
•  Sole Member would have statutory right under California law to initiate or adopt bylaws amendments on its own, but the exercise of this right could be practically curtailed through internal Sole Member mechanisms."

The connection referenced to actual statutory laws in the Sole Member model will provide more assurance to the internet community as a whole to trust the post-transition system in my opinion.

Ron