[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Session on 21 Oct

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Wed Oct 21 10:36:46 UTC 2015

I agree with Dr Lisse's  objection to this meeting.

I cordially and heartily disapprove of such failures to give notice
(whether well-intentioned or otherwise, which is doubtful) which
inevitably appear to lead to perceptions they are designed to reduce or
eliminate the attendance of those who would be opposed to such deals as
appears to be common knowledge may or may not have already been reached
behind closed doors.

It really IS Back to the Future Day today. And today is the day, I fear
that we are going to repeat the events of 1998 in how the IFWP ended in
the unilateral creation of ICANN, just as I predicted some months back.

What I could not have predicted is how ironic that this is done today.

http://www.martymcflycountdown.com/