[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Session on 21 Oct

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Oct 21 11:49:29 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Per subject line, the agenda below is intended for today - Wednesday, 21
October.
Time: 17:00-20:00 UTC - 16:00-19:00 UTC (time converter
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG+Accountabili
ty+Engagement+Session&iso=20151021T16&p1=1440&ah=3>)
Room: Auditorium
Session details:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/wed-ccwg-accountability

Kind regards
Alice
---

1. Welcome, Roll call, SoI (17:00-17:05)
2. Further assessment of merits of the models (17:05-18:05)
3. Taking stock and next steps (18:05-18:50)
4. Removal of individual Board director (18:50-19:05)
5. AoC into the Bylaws (if time permits)
6. Work plan (19:05-19:50)
7. A.O.B (19:50-20:00)

On 10/21/15 12:09 PM, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Roelof Meijer" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org